Welcome to Wesley!
We are not perfect people, but we are all people who are being transformed by the outreaching love of Jesus. We trust that the Holy Spirit is at work within us, and that we are called by God’s grace to a life of active, diverse local and global ministry. What does ministry look like at Wesley Memorial?
In this beach city and beyond, United Methodist ministry looks like living lives of thankfulness, worship, forgiveness, and celebration. It means learning to
Service Times & Directions
SUNDAYS at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
9:00 AM: Contemporary worship, located in the Activity Building
11:00 AM: Traditional worship, located in the Sanctuary Building
Wesley Memorial is conveniently located at 1401 S. College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403.
For more information, please contact the church office at (910) 791-4092
What To Expect
Wesley Memorial offers both contemporary (9:00 AM) and traditional (11:00 AM) styles of worship on Sunday mornings, along with many other opportunities to learn and grow in your faith throughout the week. We care deeply about developing a vibrant life of faith for children, youth, college students, and adults, and offer many opportunities for connection and growth. If you’d like more information about our church, please feel free to talk with one of our ushers or pastors, or stop by the Welcome Centers in our Sanctuary and Activity Center.
What We Believe
Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church is a part of the North Carolina Conference of the North Carolina Conference of the United Methodist Church. Like all United Methodists, we believe that the mission of the church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
To understand more about what United Methodists believe, please click on the following links:
- Beliefs that we hold in common with all Christians
- Beliefs that are distinctly United Methodist/Wesleyan
For more information about The United Methodist Church, please visit www.umc.org.
Our Core Values
- We have a strong and abiding love for Scripture.
- We feel deeply called to Christian service, working to identify, appreciate, and use the strengths and abilities that God has given to us in order to bless other people.
- We strongly support the life-long development of Christian discipleship. At Wesley Memorial, we strive to cultivate, encourage, and nurture transformative relationships with Jesus, forming our faith through passionate worship, risk-taking mission, and radical hospitality.